|Choking Hazard Warning
WARNING: For external use only. For use by men only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use if:
• you are a woman
• your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
• you have no family history of hair loss
• your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• you do not know the reason for your hair loss
• you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
• you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
• do not apply on other parts of the body
• avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse
eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
• some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
• it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
• the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
• sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
• your hands or feet swell
• scalp irritation or redness occurs
• unwanted facial hair growth occurs
• you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (800) 222-1222
• see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
• before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
• keep the carton. It contains important information.
• hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in
large clinical trials with continuous treatment with minoxidil
topical solution 5% for men
• in clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with
moderate degrees of hair loss, minoxidil topical solution 5% for
men provided more hair regrowth than minoxidil topical solution 2%
• store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.
|Additional Legal Text
From time to time, we update and revise our packaging and the labeling information thereon, including instructions, cautionary statements, warnings, ingredients, net contents, and other information. While we endeavor to provide the most current and accurate information on our website, there may, occasionally, be discrepancies, especially as we transition to new labeling, between the website and the actual label on the package you purchase. Where there are inconsistencies, purchasers should rely on the labeling of the actual products they purchase. Any questions or concerns should be directed to customer service at 877-242-4451 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Further, content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.